HIS GLORY SEARCH, RESCUE & AID TEAM INC.
His Glory Foundation is a Christian based non-profit organization comprised of volunteers who, guided by Luke Chapter 10, monitor, respond and provide aid during disasters both in the United States and around the world. His Glory foundation is made up of three divisions: Special Investigative Services, Search, Rescue & Aid Teams and World Wide Disaster Relief. (You can find detailed information on each division by clicking on the division you would like information on..)
All three divisions work together toward a common mission.
“To Glorify God in all we do and achieve His calling on our lives” by
“By Minimizing the loss of life that inevitable occurs during a disaster
and to provide aid immediately following a disaster.”
Once all immediate needs have been met following a disater, we also offer training to communities and country leaders in new techniques of search, rescue and aid, preparing them for future emergencies and disasters.
Over the last 15 years we have researched and tested many search, rescue and safety techniques in efforts to find the safest, quickest and most effective search, rescue and aid techniques. Many of the techniques we use today allow us the do just that.
We also believe that our Lord shows us detailed instructions on how disaster relief will be done successfully, in the Good Samairtian parable:
- First, stop what you are doing (forget your personal schedule, job, kids, family, what people will say, and your financial problems)
- Second, search for the lost.
- Third, rescue the hurting, aid the sick & diseased, do that in a team manner spoken in the book of Luke Ch. 10, and glory not what you did, but give the Father HIS GLORY.
For this reason churches of almost every denomination have asked His Glory Foundation volunteers to come and speak, to tell what GOD says & what he has done through us, allowing us hot give HIM his glory! If your church or organization would like a speaker to come to your location, please email our Director or International Emergency Office Coordinator
The next time you shop at Randall’s be sure to use #10881 as your charitable organization if you would like hot have the proceeds go to His Glory, Thank you in advance for your help.
The Children of Afganistan
“This is biblical description of our mission.”
“Luke Chapter 10“
1. After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
2. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
3. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
4. Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
5. And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.
6. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.
7. And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
8. And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
9. And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
10. But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,
11. Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
12. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.
13. Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.
15. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.
16. He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
21. In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
22. All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
23. And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
24. For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.